At WCS, we value family! Below are some family resources to help you navigate the challenges of life. We would love to help any way we can!
- Prayer Support: Do you have a prayer request or need? Our staff is always willing to pray with you. You can reach out for prayer in the school office any time, or by email here. Your requests are confidential.
- Family Events: We offer several fun, family events throughout the school year to foster relationships between families and staff. Some of the fun events we host include, Family Fun Night, Grandparent’s Day, Spring Carnival, and more!
- Parent Discussion Groups: A new resource at WCS! We are offering parent discussion groups. Last year we offered two groups: Praying for Your Kids and The Story - a discussion through God's Story.
- Community Resources: Whether you need support with parenting, marriage or health, we're here to help. Please ask in the school office for community counseling resources.
- WCS Counseling Opportunities: Dr. John Eckelbarger offer initial counseling and recommendations for further services. Please make an appointment with Dr. Eckelbarger by calling the school office at 541-686-8655.
- Afterschool Resources: We offer a variety of fun afterschool classes, before/after care options, and even summer options.