ELEMENTARY (grades K – 5)
Small class sizes and interactive curriculum provide an environment for hands-on learning and academic excellence, from a Biblical worldview.
We don’t want to just educate your child, we want to inspire them. We don’t want to just teach them academic skills and proficiency, but the application of those skills in their daily life, their home, and in this community. We believe your children are the future of not only this community, but the world, and we believe they will make a great impact on the lives they touch. Our desire and goal is to help you help your child grow in solidifying a confident identity and firm foundation for which they can become the best “everything” they are meant to be.
Along with traditional core academic subjects, students receive instruction in Physical Education, Music, and Technology (classes many public schools have unfortunately cut from their resources). Academically, WCS students excel in all areas and continue to record above average scores on annual achievement tests.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING WCS FOR YOUR STUDENT:
- Small class sizes which allow your student more of the personal attention they need to succeed.
- Field Trips, 5th Grade Outdoor School, Science Fair, and more interactive and intuitive learning for the discovery experience.
- Weekly Music, Library and Technology classes.
- A Biblical base for all academic subjects.
- Weekly chapel service.
- Early identification for personal academic needs and individualized education plans.